Questions or Problems? You've come to the right place
The first place to check, if you are experiencing problems, is our announcements page.
To view announcements from the Kiwi Web Hosting team, .
Super quick email support is available Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm. Before lodging a support enquiry, please make sure you've checked theand the have followed the instructions in the tutorial.
Solutions to the most common problems:
- Not receiving email.
- If you have created a separate pop email account in cPanel, you must use the full email address (e.g. email@example.com) as the username to check it via either Webmail or an email client.
- Check that you have not exceeded your disk quota. Email will only be delivered to your mailbox if there is space available in your account. You can check your disk quota and how your disk space is being used with cPanel's Disk Usage tool. You can use an FTP client to delete files to free up space or alternatively contact us to upgrade your account or purchase extra space.
- Internal Server Error with CGI-scripts. Make sure the script has been uploaded in ASCII format (not binary) and that the permissions have been set to make the script executable (usually 755).
- Can no longer upload files. Check that you have disk space available.
- Still showing site from previous host. It will take 18-48 hours before your website becomes visible after you have modifed the nameservers. You can track if the change has been made correctly by using an independent DNS lookup tool such as .
Please note, we do not provide support for the following:
- Web design issues
- Script debugging and troubleshooting (we do provide a number of tips for common problems in our ).
- 3rd party scripts (try the associated support site for the script or submitting a query in an appropriate forum or newsgroup).
Issue a support request or general enquiry:
Tel: 0800 14 36 36, Email: .
The Kiwi Web Hosting Company is a trademark of Orcon, and is a part of the Orcon group of companies.